Here's a story of a girl,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,
A little boy who talks too much.

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy playing games,

And I want you too know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?


PROFILEY

RCKY| Riverside Secondary| 1/5| Infocomm

RCKY is a girl who is living a lie. Thrown between a life(and world) of her own and the life that everyone expects her to take. She is not what she seems, and NEVER EVER judge anyone only by your eyes. See her with your heart, she's different. A girl filled with dreams and desires that is so oftenly dashed. But 'Believe in your dreams' is what she believes, so, as often as her dreams are dashed, new dreams form. She isn't tough, though. Not even a tiny bit. Don't look at her tough outside and think that you can bully her. People aren't always what they seem. Remember that. She is an anime and manga fan, as well as being an avid reader. She likes to write too. Blogging is just a platform for her to write. Wait for her books, people. Wait for her.

DESIRESY
My dreams to come true| DSLR(Digital Single Lens Reflex) also known as SLR| Animes| Mangas| Happiness|

MUSICY

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

NE! MationY
I Support N.E.mation!

WATTPADY

TAGGIESY

Chat Box |

EXITSY

Xin Yang! Joanna! Winni! friend! friend! friend! friend! friend! friend! friend! friend! friend! friend! friend! friend! friend! friend! friend! friend! friend!

ARCHIVES;

December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Splatter Brushes
Lyrics of the song "Notice Me" by Zetta Bytes

21 July 2011
21:16

I AM BACK! xD Too busy this week. Dx CT starting soon again. Shall I randomly select the order of the stuff I want to talk about or in order? Can't decide~ xD In order it shall be!

Monday, 18th July
Kind of boring. But it has good news~ 8 girls from 1/8 shall be replacing us! YAY! No need to dance le. :3 Infocomm was fine. But the story 3 I still think it kind of sucks. Discovered a BIG news about the future of Infocomm. Kind of secret so I won't tell. :X But if you are willing to help, watch for NE!Mation! If Riverside is in the list of 10 videos, VOTE! :D Spread the words if you can too! Thanks!

Tuesday, 19th July
NUS SCIENCE DEMO LAB! It was awesome~ Discovered more things about science then I will have compared to 1h with my science teacher. And considering that I spent 2h there, NOT SURPRISING! xD

Wednesday, 20th July
Racial Harmony Day celebration. Wore a pink Baju Kurong(Don't know how to spell) to school. Got selected as a buddy! :D It's a Buddy for people from other CCA. They come to Infocomm to learn how to take photos and videos. 8 people. 4 learn photo and the other 4 learn video during 25th and 27th July, then they swap for 1st and 3rd August(Buddy A on 25th and 27th July, Buddy B on 1st and 3rd August). Kind of excited! Weeeeeeeee. I was assigned to the photos. Poor Audrey-one of her partners is VERY shy. And when I say shy, I mean shy. 2oth July is Kang Wei's birthday too! So HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! :P Actually, I remembered his birthday since last year you know. A big event for 6ET so very hard to forget. I MISS 6 ENTERPPRISE!

Thursday, 21st July
Actual Racial Harmony Day. :D Hopefully next time the celebration won't be on Wednesday. First ICT Enrichment too! Mr. Christ(I don't know how to spell his name. xD Sounds like that), our trainer, said I done pretty well because people normally only do a 1 page comic(and use 45 min) but I did a 3 pages one and spent only around 50 min. 7 says that it is because I am in Infocomm. I kind of agree on that because I often "explored" the computer before and during Infocomm. Mostly before. :P

I HAVE NOW REACHED THE END OF THE POST. PLEASE PRESS Ctrl+W. THANK YOU.

Anyone tricked? xD

Love your blogger-and-trickster-and-Infocomm_Clubber,
RCKY

P.S. Discovered my maid's real name! Aye Aye Win! :D
P.P.S. Currently thinking of changing the blog's theme. Any ideas? :D

Will you ever notice me...