Here's a story of a girl,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,
A little boy who talks too much.

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy playing games,

And I want you too know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?


PROFILEY

RCKY| Riverside Secondary| 1/5| Infocomm

RCKY is a girl who is living a lie. Thrown between a life(and world) of her own and the life that everyone expects her to take. She is not what she seems, and NEVER EVER judge anyone only by your eyes. See her with your heart, she's different. A girl filled with dreams and desires that is so oftenly dashed. But 'Believe in your dreams' is what she believes, so, as often as her dreams are dashed, new dreams form. She isn't tough, though. Not even a tiny bit. Don't look at her tough outside and think that you can bully her. People aren't always what they seem. Remember that. She is an anime and manga fan, as well as being an avid reader. She likes to write too. Blogging is just a platform for her to write. Wait for her books, people. Wait for her.

DESIRESY
My dreams to come true| DSLR(Digital Single Lens Reflex) also known as SLR| Animes| Mangas| Happiness|

MUSICY

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

NE! MationY
I Support N.E.mation!

WATTPADY

TAGGIESY

Chat Box |

EXITSY

Xin Yang! Joanna! Winni! friend! friend! friend! friend! friend! friend! friend! friend! friend! friend! friend! friend! friend! friend! friend! friend! friend!

ARCHIVES;

December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Splatter Brushes
Lyrics of the song "Notice Me" by Zetta Bytes

10 July 2011
22:03

Hiiiiii!!! One week. Hmmmmm. I am saving for today so that it will be easier for me to type. This week was VERY eventful~~~ Let's start from Monday, 4th July...
Mon, 4th July - Youth Day Holiday!!! Woots! Though it was quite boring. xD
Tue, 5th July - 3rd ASEAN school games!!! And No, I am NOT a spectator. I AM A STUDENT HELPER!!! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME~~~ YAY!!! It was fun! (: Though I think the other 8 people(There are supposed to be 10 people in total but one got sick. Poor 22[Yep, she is in 1/5 too]) all think that it was very boring. I had absolute fun tabulating the results and entering it into the laptop. The teacher I was helping was great too(Thanks Sabrina! :D)!!!
Wed, 6th July - A batch of Hong Kong student came to my school!!! And guess who got to be the photographer?? Okay, no point guessing. xD IT WAS ME!!!!!!!!! I made friends and get to skip the Super Wuper boring SR and can skip doing the worksheet too!!! I know, some people are really jealous. :P
Fri, 8th July - NE Mation!6 training. AniMagine sent people to our school for the workshop. It was awesome! :D
Sat, 9th July - R3 Day!!!!! I had fun collecting the newspaper!! Some people was REALLY RUDE! I haven even asked and they was like "No, no, no" and one went and slam the door in our face! Can you believe it? :O But some were really kind. :D One uncle gave us four whole bags! One was so heavy that I have to make two trips and 10, 15 and 20 was with me too! That uncle probably hate Kalang gunis. xD And then I was dismissed at 10. Jamie gave me a ride home. I arrived at about 10.30am. I went to bath at about 11am and then I fall asleep. Really tired! Carrying stacks and stacks of newspapers is sure not easy! Then when I woke up, it was about 1.30pm. I realised that it was my younger sister's birthday party so I played with her and her friends till they leave at about 6. Then it was HOMEWORK-CRAMING SESSION! Dx Poor Me!
Sun, 10th July - My younger sister's birthday~~ When to eat laksa first thing in the morning and then when my younger sister came back, she sang 'Happy Birthday' to herself. Quite funny. Then I read for a bit, then my house's new maid came! Her name is Ah-win(Oh something like that C'oz I also don't know how to spell. It just sounds like that. xD) but my mum say to call her 'Ah-ma-chee'(DON'T and NEVER ask me about spellings!!) which means sister in her language. Like how Onni-chan is big sister in Japanese. Hmmm... Maybe I should call her Onni-chan. xD She just fallen asleep, which is not surprising. It's about 10 already? She must have sleep very early in her hometown. Sweet dreams to her!

RCKY

Will you ever notice me...